Pokemon : The darkest Dawn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new take on a new world of poke`mon. This is the true story and its real. The poke`mon die and will get hurt...

2 posters

Walking the plains.

Madeline Kira
    Madeline Kira

Walking the plains. - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking the plains.

Post  Madeline Kira Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:21 pm

The young girl merely shook her head for the second time, as she reached up and ran her fingers through her short hair, as her eyes swept back to her Scyther. She admired his spirit and braveness, but she knew Brandon was right. She would never risk getting him hurt or even killed all for the sake of his battling spirit.

"No, Scyther...Brandon's right.."

Scyther, whose attention had been focussed on Bagon, attention instantly snapped back to his master, astonishment within his deep orbs. Even Sparks, and Gible were watching him with equal expressions on their face. Sadness.

"He's right because, the Bagon's next attack is going to finish you" Madeline took a small breath, pushed forward and walked toward her pokemon. Once close enough, she placed a gentle hand against her Scyther's shoulder and smiled at him. "There is no use in continuning this fight...I don't want you hurt..more than you already are.."

"Scy..."

Madeline shook her head, and took out the pokeball in which held her Scyther and held it up to him. "Don't worry you'll get stronger and when that time comes, we'll defeat Brandon and Bagon together, okay?"

Scyther, seemed to take in the new information for allowing himself to lean heavily against his blades, a small playing against his lips. It seemed he had finally taken in the defeat, and with that Madeline returned him to his pokeball and turned toward Brandon with a frown on her lips.

"I would appreciate it if you did not bait my, Scyther so much. He's young and enjoys a battle, even if it means pushing himself to his limit to defeat his enemy....and for his sake, I do not want him hurt more than he his"

She restood to her complete height and looked down at the pokeball clutched in her hands before sliding it away with a sigh. "But I do give this battle to you...maybe one day, I'll ask you for a rematch, right guys?"

Sparks, Ponyta, Gible and Gastly all echoed her cry and it was enough to make the frown die down to a small smile.
    Brandon Heit
    Brandon Heit

Post  Brandon Heit Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:50 pm

Brandon looked up from his Gible." Of course I baited him. " He wasn't trying to hide the fact of what he did." I knew he he would be strong. Excellent stock. Strong leg muscles and those blades are nearly perfect...Just if you want him to be truly a force to be reckoned with the you should focus on his speed over his strength." Brandon then returned all his pokemon to there orbs.

Then he turned walking back towards his camp." Though if you want a rematch your sure to find me. I'm always near by to somewhere." He laughed lightly which was true." Though if you truly want to seek me out just look around the firey plains... I plan on spending alot of time there." He then started to pack up his stuff leaving the extra food out." If you want there's more food here."

Brandon then sat down getting another bowl and started to eat slowly. Enjoying the slow cooked in flavors." Ohh and if you ever want to breed that sparks or scyther you tell me first you here me? I'll give you first pick of eggs too." He then kicked back against a rock aron had made earlier and took a small break.Life was looking good now.
    Madeline Kira
    Madeline Kira

Post  Madeline Kira Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:33 am

She let out a sigh as she watched him and found that he was right as before. If she wanted Scyther to be stronger she needed to do some intense training with him, and not just with him. With her other pokemon as well. Sighing for the second time, she pulled out her other pokemon's balls and returned everyone but Pontya and Sparks to them and looked back to Brandon.

"Don't worry, there will be a time when I'll want my rematch against you" The young girl smiled as she continued,"And by then my pokemon are going to be ten times as strong as they are now"

Her Pikachu echoed her words from her shoulder, with a small "Pika pi" which only suceeded in brighting the smile on Madeline's lips. "And no I'm fine it was my pokemon that I was more worried about, I'm not really hungry at this moment"

With those words the girl slowly mounted her Ponyta, and looked back to Brandon at his last words and responded to them. "Heh, if I ever want to breed Sparks and Scyther I'll come directly to you, if it ever comes to that...for now...I'll see you around"

After taking the reins, she kicked lightly at the sides of the horse pokemon, and it was encouragement enough to get her to start walking. Giving a small wave back in Brandon's direction and with another small kick to the sides. She was galloping off.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:34 pm